Creating a New Lease Application Auto Task
1. From the Admin tab, click the Auto Tasks tab at left, then click the Lease Application sub tab (at right), as shown below:
2. To create a new auto task, click on the + next to Add New Lease Application Auto Task. The following is a portion of the screen that will appear:
3. In the Task field, type the name of the task you are creating.
4. In the Type field, indicate which type of task you are creating.
5. Add any instructions for the task owner in the Task Instructions field.
6. Enter the duration of the task in the Days to Complete field. Entering a 0 will make the task due on the same day it is created. Entering a 1 will make the task due the following day.
7. Entering data into the Recurrence fields will cause the task to occur repeatedly based on the parameters you set. In the appropriate fields, indicate how many times you wish the task to occur and the number of days between each task. If you do not wish the task to recur, it is not necessary to enter anything in these fields.
8. Set your task triggers. Triggers control how and when a task will be generated. Following is an explanation of the different types of triggers:
9. In the Conditions section (shown below), select any conditions that apply to your task. Conditions are for use on any task that should only be created IF a property meets some kind of criteria. Some examples of this are tasks that should only be generated: IF the lease application has been withdrawn, IF the property is occupied, IF this property has a particular client, etc. Conditions can be related to the previous lease application status, the client (bank) or Sub Client, the current property status, if the property has a pool or spa, or who the assigned agent or transaction coordinator is. Off to the right is a section labeled Additional Conditions, in which you can set a task to generate only if a lease application is currently in a certain status. Checking a status in this section will not cause any tasks to fire off, however. If you wish to have tasks generate based on their current status, this must be done in the Status Triggers section above.
10. In the Assignment section, use the Group Assigned box to select the group that should own this task when it is generated. If you wish for a certain individual within the group to work the task, select their name from the Assigned User drop-down box, which will appear once a group has been selected.
11. If you are separating your workflow by agent, check the Override Agent Group Type Restrictions check box; otherwise, disregard it. If you would like to restrict access in this way, please contact support for assistance in setting this up.
12. Click the green Add button to create your task.