How to submit a lease application from the public site
1. Access the public website at http://yourdomain.brokerbrain.net/public. When you first log in the following screen will appear:
2. Search for the desired property by providing property information as described below, then click the Search button.
3. A list of properties that match the criterion you input will appear as shown:
4. Locate the desired property from the property list. Click the bar entitled Click here to submit an offer on this property (shown circled above).
5. The Lease Application will open. Note that there are multiple required fields that must be completed for the system to accept the application. At the bottom of the application there are some important fields to note:
6. Once the required fields are completed, click the check box next to I agree to the terms of this application. The application cannot be submitted unless this box is checked.
7. click the Submit button. A screen similar to the following will appear:
Note: It is recommended that the applicant bookmark this website in their Favorites.