Adding an Attachment to an Email Notification
1. From Admin>Auto Tasks, open the desired Email Notification task.
2. Click the Add Attachment button shown below.
The screen below will appear. Note: be sure to open the task first by clicking the + next to the task name, just as you did when you created the email notification.
3. Click the Browse button.
4. Locate the file you wish to add and double-click it. The file name will appear in the Add Attachment box.
5. When you are finished selecting your files, click the green Add button.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the Auto Task screen and click the green Update button.
Note: To return to the Creating Email Notification instructions, click here.
To return to the Adding Images instructions, click here.