Following is a list of suggestions and ideas for flag labels based on how other clients use flags in our system. Upon initial setup of your system, you will want to create these flag labels to meet your needs:
- PERSONAL PROPERTY HOLD
- DISCLOSURE ITEM
- PRICE REDUCTION HELD
- HOA: Used to flag HOA problem
- PROPERTY ON HOLD
- WATER LEAK-REPAIR IN PROGRESS
- AGENT INCENTIVE
- SPECIAL REQUEST / PHONE CALL REQUEST
- UNDER CONTRACT REPAIR ISSUE
- MANUFACTURED HOME - VERIFY LENDER FUNDING
- TRUSTEES DEED ISSUE
- AUCTION PROPERTY
- VALUATION NOTES
- TRANSFER PROPERTY
- INTERIOR SPRINKLERS
- MULTIPLE OFFER DEADLINES
- FUNDING RESTRICTION
- CASH FOR KEYS
- SOD INSTALLED
- SELLER DIRECT SALE
- BUILT 1978 OR BEFORE
- KEYS/LOCK BOXES REPORT MISSING
- There are a total of 26 flags available for use. It is recommended that you leave some flags with no label to allow the opportunity to create additional flags for future issues as they arise.
Creating Flag Labels
1. From the Admin tab, click the Flags sub tab on the left-hand side of the screen. The following screen will appear:
2. Choose the Flag color.
3. If desired, select a Special Type. There are two special types to choose from:
- Agent Incentive – If this type is selected the text entered for this flag type will print on the offer form.
- Fannie Mae BPO – This function is for future use, but when used, it will automatically add this flag to a property when Fannie Mae puts out a BPO order on the property. Then, after the order date, when a BPO is created for the property, it will be deleted.
4. Enter a label for the flag in the Type field (for example: Personal Property Hold).
5. Click Add.
- A property can have multiple flags attached to it as well as multiples of the same flag label.
- All flags you create will appear on the Flag Type list directly beneath the Add New Flag Type dialog box. This list cannot be edited. If you wish to rename a flag or designate a new Special Type, you must recreate the flag label following the steps above.
- You can only create one label (Type) per flag color.
- You can delete any flag label that you create. The flags, however, cannot be deleted. If you have a particular flag color attached to a property and you delete the label (Type), the flag will remain attached, but without a label.
- Flags can be customized at the property level. For information on attaching flags to properties and/or customizing flags, see Flags.