When creating groups, you have the ability to assign privileges that make the users in those groups Power Users. Below is a comprehensive list of all Power User options available, and what capabilities are associated with each. This list is sorted by function to help you quickly identify which of these options might apply to your particular Groups.
Note: For more information on how to grant power user privileges to users, click here.
Power User Capabilities
- Property BPO Power User – The user can delete a BPO and change submitted BPO’s to pending.
- Undelivered Email Power User - The user will have an "undelivered" tab added to their email section and undelivered messages returned to their Broker Brain system will be received into that mailbox. Choosing this option allows the user to see the undelivered messages.
- External Systems Power User - The user can access the Equator sub tab located on the Home tab at the top of the screen.
- Expense Power User - The user can delete expenses.
- Property Expense Power User - The user can delete expenses, but will also have access to an Expense sub tab on their Home tab, creating a central place to see all expenses not submitted for reimbursement and all expenses submitted but not reimbursed.
- Property Forms Power User – The user can delete forms.
- Property HOA Power User – The user can delete an HOA.
LEASES & LEASE APPLICATIONS
- Lease Application Agents Power User - The user is able to see all lease applications on all properties when Restrict Lease Applications by Agent setting is enabled. This option overrides the Restrict Lease Applications by Agent setting.
- Property Lease Application Power User - The user can delete a lease application.
- Property Lease Power User - The user can delete a lease and a tenant.
- Property MMR Power User - The user can change a completed MMR to pending status as well delete an MMR from the system.
- Notes Power User – The user can delete notes or delete attachments.
- Notes Edit Power User - The user can edit notes once they have been added to a property.
- Offer Agents Power User - The user is able to see all offers on all properties when Restrict Offers by Agent setting is enabled. This option overrides the Restrict Offers by Agent setting.
- Property Offer Power User - The user can delete offers from the system.
- Photos Power User – The user has the ability to add, edit, and delete photos.
- Flags Power User - The user can delete flags other than those that they add to a property.
- Property Clients Power User – The user can view the property client rep in the Property > Main tab or in the Property reports.
- Property Agents Power User – The user can access all properties whether they are assigned to an agent or not. This is only necessary if the system is set to restrict property access (this is discussed in the Site Settings section).
- Property Assign Agents Power User – This power user has the ability to assign an agent to a property whether or not the system is set to restrict property access.
- Property Count Power User - The user can see the Active Property count in the Bottom Navigation Bar.
- Status Power User – The user can change a property status comment by double clicking on it.
- Property Repair Power User –The user can delete repairs.
- Tasks Power User – The user can delete tasks, complete tasks for any user, reassign due dates, and assign tasks to specific users.
- Tasks Complete Power User - The user can complete tasks for any user.
- Property Utilities Power User - The user can delete a utility from a property.