Broker Brain now allows you to customize some of your screen colors using the Primary Color, Secondary Color, and Logo Background Color fields within the Site Settings screen. The diagram below shows the areas that will be impacted by a color change.
1. From the Admin tab, click the Site Settings sub tab at left, then select the General sub tab at right.
2. Scroll down to the Primary, Secondary, and Logo Background color sections shown highlighted below:
3. Click in the desired field. The following screen will appear:
4. Click and drag in the rainbow colored bar at the center of the screen until you find the desired color. Note: You can also click and drag the circle shown in the colored area to find different shades of the selected color.
5. When you have found the desired color, click the rainbow circle button at the lower right-hand corner of the color window. This will close the screen.
6. To save your changes, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the green Update button. Your change will take effect immediately and will apply to all users of Broker Brain.