Your Broker Brain site is set up with 5 standard lease application statuses. They are:
Additional statuses can be created depending on need and preference.
Adding a New Lease Application Status
1. From the Admin tab, click on the Statuses sub tab at left. A series of tabs will appear at the top of the screen to the right, as shown below. Click the Lease Application tab.
The following screen will appear:
2. Enter the status name in the Status field.
3. Select the desired weight of the item from the Weight drop-down box. The status weight controls the sorting order of each status in menus where they can be selected. The lower the number, the higher the item will appear on the list. Before you set a weight, review the existing statuses shown beneath the Lease Application Status List bar. These are listed in order by weight.
4. Set the desired application order using the Application Order drop-down box. This option controls the order in which applications will appear in the application list for a property. The lower the number, the higher it will appear on the list. The only exception to this is for Public Pending applications, which are those that were submitted via the public website. These will always appear at the top. This cannot be changed.
5. By selecting an option from the Color field, you can elect to colorize applications when they reach this status, as shown in the following sample, where we selected blue as the color for the Received status:
6. Click the green Add button. The new status will be added to the current status list.