Your Broker Brain site is set up with seven standard preservation statuses. They are:
Additional preservation statuses can be created depending upon need and preference.
Adding a New Preservation Status
1. From the Admin tab, click on the Statuses sub tab at left. A series of tabs will appear at the top of the screen to the right, as shown below. Click the Preservation tab.
The following screen will appear:
2. Enter the status name in the Status field.
3. Select the desired weight of the item from the Weight drop-down box. The status weight controls the sorting order of each status in menus where they can be selected. The lower the number, the higher the item will appear on the list. Before you set a weight, review the current statuses beneath the Preservation Status List bar. These are the current preservation statuses and are listed in order by weight.
4. If you would like to control the order in which preservations appear in Properties>Preservations (for example, you can elect to show items in Bids Received status higher on the preservation list than items in Work Complete status), assign a Preservation Order number using the same sorting order rules listed in step #3 (lower numbers appear higher on the list).
5. By selecting an option from the Color field, you can elect to colorize preservationswhen they reach this status, as shown in the following sample, where we selected red as the color for Cancelled preservations:
6. You have the option to check Show Billing Status for each Preservation Status. This will enable you to see the status of the vendor invoice for those properties. This information is found on the Properties > Preservation tab.
7. Click the green Add button. The new status will be added to the current status list.
Recommended Additional Preservation Statuses:
Ongoing Services Approved
Vendor Invoice Received
Bids on Hold Pending Buyer