You may wish to remove a contact's assignments and assign them to someone else. To do this:
1. From the Contacts tab, locate the desired contact.
2. Click the + adjacent to the contact name to expand it. If the contact has any properties assigned to it, a Reassign button will appear. If no assignments have been made, no Reassign button will be present.
3. Click the green Reassign button at the bottom of the screen (see the screen shot below).
4. Click the drop-down arrow next to Reassign assignments to:
5. Select a new contact from the list.
6. Click the new Reassign button (see red arrow above). If contacts are successfully reassigned, you will see the following message appear beneath the Update and Reassign buttons:
Contacts Tab >