Broker Brain gives you the ability to create one or more Email signatures for use when sending emails. Signatures can be formatted with different fonts, sizes, and colors. You can create a default signature for use on every email, or you can create multiple signatures to select from when emailing to different groups of people. You can also attach an image to an Email Signature.
Adding an Email Signature
1. From My Account>Email, locate the Email Signatures box near the bottom of the screen. Click the New Signature button:
2. In the Add Signature box, locate the Subject field and add a title for your signature.
3. Click in the large white area of the Signature portion of the screen. Type your signature as desired, then highlight it and format it in the desired style, format, font, and size using the drop down menus.
4. You can also add Property, Offer, or Preservation macros into the signature. Click on the orange button shown below for a complete list of macros available (Note: you will need to scroll down to see the list). You can copy and paste macros from here into your email signature.
5. If you would like to add an image or other attachment to your signature, click Add Attachments (in blue at the bottom of the box). If you do not wish to do this, skip to step #8.
7. Locate and attach the desired file.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the dialog box and click the green Add button. Your signature and any attachments added will appear as shown:
9. If you are adding an image to a signature, you will need to follow one more step. From the signature you wish to add the image to, click the Edit button (shown circled above), then beneath your signature, type the name of the image you attached using the following format:
Note: You do not have to put .jpg at the end; use the file extension attached to your file; .jpg, .png, etc. -- see our example circled in the screen shot below.
10. Click the green Submit button.
Now whenever you send an email, the image you added will appear beneath your signature, as shown below: