Creating a new BPO
1. Click on the Properties Tab at the top of your Broker Brain website.
2. Find the property for which you want to create a BPO and click View.
3. Once on the individual property page, click on BPO on the left side of the screen. The following screen will appear:
4. Click on the + next to Add New BPO and the following screen will appear:
5. Choose the Type of BPO from the drop down (Initial, Update, Second Opinion, External) and select the Sub Form. (Currently only the Single Family option is available, the Multi Family form is coming soon.) You may also add comments.
Note: The Auto Fill section applies when you are copying BPO information from another BPO into a new one or from a previously entered BPO. This will be discussed later.
6. Click Add and the following screen will appear:
7. To enter data into the BPO form, click the Edit button. An updatable pdf version of the appropriate form will appear for you to complete. To see a sample of the Multi Page BPO go to www.brokerbrain.net and click on the Sample Multi Page BPO link.
Notes about the Editable form:
8. When you are done editing the form, click Complete at the bottom of the form and the values in the screen on the previous page will be updated based on the information you provided.
Previewing a Completed BPO
Submitting a BPO