**THIS NEW FEATURE IS COMING SOON!
Adding an Attachment to a General Expense
1. From the desired property, select the Expenses tab at left. Each expense that has been added will appear in its own box. A sample expense is shown in the screen shot below.
2. From the desired expense, click the Add Attachment button shown circled in red above. The following screen will appear:
3. Click the Browse button at the top of the screen. Locate the file you wish to add and double-click it. If you wish to add additional files, repeat this step for each file. Note: To remove a file, click the red X shown in the screen shot below. To remove all files, click the Clear List button, also circled below.
4. At the bottom of the Add Attachment screen, you will see a field called Document Type. Adding a document type here is optional. A Document Type determines where the document will reside on the Documents sub tab. To specify a type, click the drop-down arrown arrow located next to Choose... (as shown below) and click on the desired type.
5. After you have selected all desired documents, select the green Add button. The document will now appear at the bottom of the expense as shown circled below: