Tracking both income and expenses for a non-REO property is done on the Expenses tab, UNLESS the property is a managed property. Managed property income and expenses must be tracked on the Lease tab. Click here for more information.
Adding Income or Expense Information:
1. From the Properties tab, click the Expenses sub tab at left. The following screen will appear:
2. Click the New Expense button, shown circled above, to reveal the following:
3. In the Memo field, enter a title for the income or expense.
4. If desired, enter information into the Invoice Number or Check Number fields.
5. Add the date of the transaction in the Date field.
6. Enter a dollar amount in either the Expense Amount or Income Amount field. Note: You cannot enter information in both of these fields. If you wish to add both income and expenses, they must be entered separately.
7. Click the Add button. The information added will appear as shown below.