When you go to the Preservation tab, the first thing you will see at the top of the page is the following:
From this box, you can add Sub Contractors to your property, whether selecting from a list of existing contractors or adding new ones.
To select from existing contractors:
1. Click the blue Add button in the Sub Contractors box. A pop-up will appear. If any contractors have been added previously, they will appear in a dialog box as shown below:
2. If the list of contractors is large, click in the Search box and type in either the contractor's name, the company name, or a portion of this information. For instance, typing in "Jo" would return all fields containing this information, whether it be a contractor's first name (as in Jon), a contractor's last name (as in Jones), or any company containing Jo anywhere in its name.
3. Once you locate the correct contractor, click the blue use button located next to it, then click the black X to close down the dialog box. The contractor's name will appear in the Sub Contractor's box as shown below.
To add a new contractor:
2. Click Add New Contact to reveal the following screen:
3. Complete the desired fields and click the Add button. Each contractor you add will immediately display in the Sub Contractors box, as shown below. The primary contact will be displayed in green, and all other contractors in yellow. All contractors added will also be added to the Sub Contractor section of your Contacts tab, making these contractors available for other properties as well.