You can track expenses for any preservation from the Preservation>Expenses tab.
To Add an Expense
1. From Properties>Preservation, locate the preservation you wish to work with.
2. Click the Expenses sub tab. The following screen will appear:
3. Click the New Expense button, shown circled above, to reveal the following screen:
4. Enter a title for the expense in the Memo field, along with the Expense Amount, Expense Date, and any other desired information.
5. Click the Add button. You will now see the expense, as shown below. The expense amount you entered will be shown in the Expense Amount field.