If you have a preservation on a Fannie Mae property with multiple bidding vendors, Broker Brain can now generate Brokers Scope of Repair forms for all vendors simultaneously.
Generating a Brokers Scope of Repair Forms from a Preservation
1. Locate the preservation for which you wish to add the form. Click the + next to the preservation name to open it.
2. Click on the Forms sub tab, as shown circled below:
3. Click the + next to Add New Form.
4. From the Form Type drop-down box, select Brokers Scope of Repairs and click the green Add button.
Your form will now appear in a colored bar, as shown below:
5. Click the Edit button. The Brokers Scope of Repairs form will appear on your screen:
6. Complete the form as follows:
7. To review the vendor bids and the Brokers Scope of Repairs form generated for each, click the Bids sub tab:
Each vendor you specified in the Brokers Scope of Repairs will appear in their own pane. In the Vendor Forms section beneath each vendor, you will see the Brokers Scope of Repairs form that was generated for each.
8. Although Broker Brain can automatically generate the Brokers Scope of Repairs, you will need to email the forms to each vendor (Note: we are currently in the process of creating a vendor website where vendors will be able to complete the forms assigned to them online in the near future). To email the BSOR, click the + next to Brokers Scope of Repairs. The following screen will appear:
9. Click the EMAIL button and follow the process to send an email. You do not need to add the form as an attachment. That will be done automatically. A record of the email will be kept under Notes in the Vendor Forms section of each vendor bid (below the Edit, Email, Download buttons), with the form shown as an attachment.
To Make Changes to the Form
To add another vendor or make other changes to the Brokers Scope of Repairs form:
1. Open the preservation and click the + next to the preservation name to expand it.
2. Click on the Forms sub tab.
3. Click the + next to the Brokers Scope of Repairs, shown circled below:
4. Click the green Edit button.
5. Make the desired changes to the form.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Click the the Save Changes drop-down arrow and select Save and Create Bids, followed by the green SAVE button beneath.