To Remove a Preservation from a Group:
1. From the Preservation sub tab, locate the group that contains the preservation you wish to remove. Click the + adjacent to the Group name to view the detail.
2. Click on the Preservations sub tab, as shown circled below. All preservations in the group will display beneath with a + next to the preservation name.
3. Click the + next to the preservation you wish to remove from the group (in our sample, we are removing Repair Broken Gate). This will expand the preservation's detail.
4. Click the drop-down arrow next to Assign to Preservation Group and select None (shown circled below).
5. Click the green Update button. The preservation will be moved from the Groups section of your screen into the Items section, as shown: