Your Broker Brain system comes with a number of forms that are commonly used in REO transactions. Currently, the system is loaded with Form Sets for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
When you initially add your clients into Broker Brain, you will determine which Form Set they use. Once you have done so, all forms from that set will be available to the client. Therefore, the forms that are available for each property will depend upon which client is assigned to the property.
- It is important to note that if a property has both a client and a sub client assigned, by default the client's form set will be used for that property. If, however, a client has no form set assigned, but the sub client does, Broker Brain will use the sub client's form set.
- In order for your system to function properly with Broker Brain forms, your browser must be set up properly in Adobe Acrobat Reader. For more information, see Forms>Browser Setup.
- Forms related to offers or preservations must be added from the Offers or Preservation sub tab. The forms on those tabs are different from the forms available on the Forms tab.
- For information on adding clients and specifying Form Sets, see Clients.
- As is the case on many tabs in Broker Brain, you can add Notes and Attachments to forms. However, there is some information unique to Form Notes that you should know. See Notes & Attachments for more detail.
For more information on using this tab, click the
button next to the Forms
tab at left or click on one of the subpages listed below.