The process for adding notes from anywhere within Broker Brain is similar throughout the system.
To add a note to a form:
1. From the desired property, click the Forms sub tab at left. A list of forms that have been created for this property will appear at right:
2. Locate the form for which you wish to add a note. Click the + adjacent to the form to view the form detail.
3. Click on the New Note button, found directly beneath the Notes section title. The following screen will appear:
4. If desired, type a title for the note into the Subject field.
5. Add some text into the Note field.
6. Click the green Add button. Your note will appear in the Notes section of your screen, as shown below.