There are many places within Broker Brain where notes can be added. The process for adding notes from anywhere within the system is virtually the same. To add an attachment to a form, you must add a note, and attach the desired document to the note.
To Add a Note or Attachment to a Form:
1. From the desired property, click the Forms sub tab at left. A list of forms that have been created for this property will appear at right:
2. Locate the form for which you wish to add the note or attachment. Click the + adjacent to the form to view the form detail.
3. Click on the New Note button, found directly beneath the Notes section title. The following screen will appear:
4. If desired, type a title for the note into the Subject field.
5. Add some text into the Note field. Note: If your sole reason for adding the note is to add an attachment, you will still need to type something in the Note field in order to add the note. "Addendum" may be appropriate in this circumstance.
6. If you do not wish to add an attachment, move on to step # 9. To add an attachment, click Add Attachments, shown in blue at the bottom of the window. A Browse window will appear at the bottom of the Add Note dialog box:
7. Click the Browse button, then locate and attach the desired file(s).
8. When the screen returns to the Browse window, your selected file(s) will display as shown below.
9. Click the green Add button to attach the note to the form. Your note will now appear in the Notes section. Any attachments you added will also appear, as shown: