When an inspection occurs on a property, you can track the results of the inspection following the instructions below.
Adding a New Inspection
1. From the desired property, click the General Inspections sub tab at left.
2. Click the + adjacent to Add New Inspection to reveal the following screen:
3. From the Inspection Type field, select the type of inspection being added. The screen will expand to show the following detail:
4. Enter the date of the inspection in the Date Completed field.
5. Add any desired information into the Comment field.
6. Indicate the results of the inspection using the drop-down boxes at right.
7. Note the Appliances accounted for using the appropriate check boxes.
8. If showing records were obtained during the inspection, this information can be added into the Showings field. Adding this information will automatically create a showing entry in the Showings sub tab at left.
9. Clicking the Notify check box at the bottom of the screen will cause an automatic email notification to be sent IF a corresponding Email Notification Auto Task has been created. For information on creating an Automatic Email Notification Auto Task for General Inspections, click here.
Note: If the Notify checkbox is checked when you add the inspection, a message will appear at the bottom of the Inspection comments screen, as shown circled below:
A "Notify was Checked" comment will also appear at the top of the General Inspections window: