Notes are means for storing information and documents related to properties. Property notes can be added from a number of different locations, including:
The process for adding a note is the same from all Notes sections within Broker Brain, whether you are on the Properties>Notes tab or the Notes section of another tab.
Adding Notes to a Property
1. Open the property on which you wish to add the note.
2. Locate the New Note button. You can do this one of two ways:
~ OR ~
Regardless of where you accessed the Notes tab, you should see a screen similar to the following (Note: If there are notes residing there already, the screen will look slightly different, but you will still see the New Note button we need to use next):
3. Click on the New Note button to reveal the Add Note screen:
4. Type the note in the box provided and format as appropriate.
5. If you have a document or a saved email that you would like to attach to the note, click Add Attachments, shown in blue near the bottom of the window; a Browse button will appear. Click to search for the file that you wish to add, and double click it. This should add the attachment and return you to the Add Note screen. (Note: For more detailed information on adding attachments, click here).
6. When you are finished creating the note, click the green Add button. The note, along with any attachments you added, will be added to the property.
Use the buttons below if you are navigating through Broker Brain University. To see what Broker Brain University is all about, click the Broker Brain University button shown below.