If you wish to send an email regarding a property, you may do so from any Notes section of the property using the New Note via Email button. Many of the sub-tabs at left have a Notes section you can use for this purpose. The email will be stored there, along with any attachments that were sent with the email. Responses to the email will also appear there.
The process for adding a note via email is the same from all Notes sections within Broker Brain, whether you are on the Properties>Notes tab or the Notes section of another tab.
To send a note via email:
1. Open the property from which you wish to send the email.
2. Locate the New Note via Email button. You can do this one of two ways:
Regardless of where you accessed the Notes tab, you should see a screen similar to the following (Note: If there are notes residing there already, the screen will look slightly different, but you will still see the New Note via Email button we need to use next):
3. Click on the New Note via Email button. An Email screen will display, as seen below. Enter the appropriate information into each field. Note: The From field will default to the user currently logged into the system. If you wish to indicate that the email is from another representative in your company, you can select another user name.
4. If you would like to attach any property documents or photos that have been previously uploaded into Broker Brain, click the + next to Property Documents or Other Note Attachments. A list of available documents will appear. Click the check box next to the desired documents as shown below.
5. If you have additional documents you would like to attach, click the Browse button in the Additional Attachments section. Locate the desired document and double-click to select it. If you have more attachments to add, Click Add Another Attachment and repeat.
6. When the email is ready, click the Submit button and the email will be sent.
Use the buttons below if you are navigating through Broker Brain University. To see what Broker Brain University is all about, click the Broker Brain University button shown below.