If you receive a counter offer for a Fannie Mae property, you will need to run a Fetch with the new HomePath ID to update your offer information and retrieve all of the new documentation.
Adding Counter Offer Information
1. From the Offers sub tab at left, locate the offer for which you wish to update information.
2. Click the + adjacent to the Offer name to expand the information.
3. Click on the Negotiations sub tab. Following is a portion of the screen that will appear:
4. In the left pane, click in the open box next to the green Fetch button. The following dialog box will appear:
5. Enter your HomePath Login Name and Password.
6. Click in the box next to the Fetch button again and enter the new HomePath ID.
7. Click the green Fetch button. The new offer information will be added into the Negotiations tab, and the existing note in the Notes tab will be replaced to reflect the changes, as shown below:
- Previous offer information can be tracked by reviewing the various panes on the Negotiations tab.
- Any documents that were uploaded with the offer are shown in the Attachments section at the bottom of the note on the Notes tab. Attachments can be downloaded by clicking the document's green arrow.