Note: In order for your system to function properly with Broker Brain forms, your browser must be set up properly in Adobe Acrobat Reader. For more information, see Forms>Browser Setup.
To Add a Form to an Offer
1. From Properties>Offers, open the offer for which you are creating the form.
2. Click the Forms sub tab, as shown circled below.
3. In the green bar, click the + next to Add New Form to reveal the following screen:
4. In the Form Type field, click the drop-down arrow to reveal your form options. Select the appropriate form and click the Add button.
Your form will now appear in a colored bar, as shown below, along with any other forms that have been added. Note: If this is the first form that has been added to this offer, the form window will automatically expand to look like the screen shown in step #5, so you may move on to step #6.
5. To work with the form, click the + next to the form's name. The following screen will appear:
6. Click the Edit button to add information to the form.
7. Complete the form. When finished, click the SAVE or COMPLETE button at the bottom of the form. This will save your form information and redirect you back into Broker Brain.