If you wish to send a Highest/Best request to multiple offerors all at once, you can do so following the instructions below. The system will send each selling agent an email with a Multiple Offer Procedure Form attached, along with an agent offer link they can click to see current offer status, update contact information, and submit an updated offer.
Sending Multiple Highest/Best Requests
1. From the desired property, click the Offers tab.
2. Place a checkmark in the Select Offer checkbox for each offer you wish to include in the Highest/Best request, as shown highlighted below:
3. Scroll to the area above the offers and, using the drop-down arrow in the Action field, select Send HB.
4. Click the green Submit button. An Email screen will appear.
5. Enter the Deadline Date and Deadline Time into the fields shown circled above.
6. Complete the Email screen, including adding text into the Message portion of the screen, adding necessary attachments, etc., then click the green Submit button. The email will be sent to the Buyer's Agents and a copy of the email will be attached to the Notes sub tab within each offer.
7. Once the email is sent, the deadline date and time entered in the email will automatically populate those fields in the Highest/Best Offer section of the Offer screen. An email will be sent to the Selling Agent with a Multiple Offer Procedure Form attached and a link to the property information within Broker Brain, where they can submit a new Multiple Offer Disclosure Form (MODF). When the agent clicks the agent offer link to view offer information in Broker Brain, an ALERT will appear at the top of their screen to notify them of the Highest/Best request. Once they enter a Highest/Best amount and submit a new MODF, the ALERT will disappear.
Extending the Highest/Best Deadline
To extend an offer's Highest/Best Deadline, click the Offer tab and scroll down to the Highest/Best section (as shown below). Change the Deadline Date and Deadline Time and click the green Send button.