You can use Broker Brain to request a Highest/Best offer. The system will send the selling agent an email with a Multiple Offer Procedure Form attached, along with an agent offer link they can click to see current offer status, update contact information, and submit an updated offer.
To Request a Highest/Best Offer:
1. From the Properties tab, open the desired property.
2. Click the Offers tab (at left).
3. Beneath Add Offer (in the green bar), you will see a box that shows how many offers have been submitted, followed by each offer’s detail. Open the desired offer by clicking the + next to the offeror's name. Previously hidden offer detail will now be displayed. Following is some of the information that will appear:
4. Click the green Send button in the Highest/Best section of the screen. An email screen will appear (as shown below).
5. Scroll up near the top of the email screen and, in the appropriate boxes, add in a deadline date and time for offer acceptance.
6. Add any other desired email content, then click SUBMIT.
Once the email is sent, the deadline date and time entered in the email will automatically populate those fields in the Highest/Best Offer section of the Offer screen. An email will be sent to the Selling Agent with a Multiple Offer Procedure Form attached and a link to the property information within Broker Brain, where they can submit a new Multiple Offer Disclosure Form (MODF). When the agent clicks the agent offer link to view offer information in Broker Brain, an ALERT will appear at the top of their screen to notify them of the Highest/Best request. Once they enter a Highest/Best amount and submit a new MODF, the ALERT will disappear.