How to submit an offer from the public site
1. Access the public website at http://yourdomain.brokerbrain.net/public. When you first log in the following screen will appear:
2. Search for the desired property by providing property information as described below, then click the Search button.
3. A list of properties that match the criterion you input will appear as shown:
4. Locate the desired property from the property list. Click the bar entitled Click here to submit an offer on this property (located near the bottom of the dialog box).
5. If the property client is Fannie Mae, the following Instruction box will appear, requiring the noted forms to be included with the offer. Beneath this box the Formal Offer screen will appear, as shown below:
If the client is other than Fannie Mae, you will see only the Formal Offer screen. This screen is where you will enter in the specifics of your offer. There are multiple required fields that must be completed for the system to accept the offer. See below the screen shot for some important information on a few of these required fields.
Purchase Agreement - A purchase agreement must be attached to the offer in order for it to be submitted. The agent clicks on Browse to locate the purchase agreement. If more than one document is needed, there is an option to add another attachment. The following document types are allowed: .jpg .pdf .doc .xls
Personal Access Key - The Agent that submits the offer will enter a password in this field which will grant him/her access to the offer later if any information needs to be changed. The offer can be accessed at a later date as long as the agent can remember the access key that was entered when the offer was submitted.
Offer Agreement - In order for the offer to submit, the Agent must select the option, "I agree to the terms of this offer".
6. Once the required fields are completed, click the check box next to I agree to the terms of this offer.
7. click the Submit button. A screen similar to the following will appear:
Note: It is recommended that the agent bookmark this website in their Favorites.