Editing a Single Photograph
1. Locate the photo you wish to edit and click the green Edit button. The screen below will appear.
2. Make the desired changes and click Update.
Editing Multiple Photographs
1. Select the photos you wish to edit by checking the box to the left of each desired photo.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. From the Action drop-down list, choose Edit Selected.
3. Click the green Submit button. The following dialog box will appear. Note that the number of photos selected will appear as an Alert at the top of the screen. This is to remind you that whatever changes you make here will impact every selected photo.
4. Make changes to the desired field(s).
5. Click the green Update button at the bottom of the screen.
Deleting Single Photographs
1. Locate the photo you wish to delete.
2. Click the red Delete button. A confirmation screen will appear. Click Yes to delete the photo.
Deleting Multiple Photographs
1. Click the check box next to each photo to be deleted or select the Check/Uncheck All box located directly above the photo list.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. From the Action drop-down list, choose Delete Selected.
3. Click the green Submit button. A confirmation screen will appear. Click Yes to delete the photos. All selected photos will be removed.