Broker Brain has a Public Upload feature that allows users outside the system to add photos without the need for Broker Brain access. This is done through use of a public photo upload URL. In most cases, you will be given the URL via email.
Following are instructions on how to use a URL to upload photos.
Adding Photos using the Public Upload Feature
1. Click the URL sent to you via email (from within Broker Brain, you can also click the URL shown on the Properties>Photos tab). The following dialog box will appear:
2. Enter your First and Last Name into the Name field.
3. In the Tags field, enter your company name. Note: This is extremely important to the Broker Brain users, as they will use this information to search for your photos at a later time.
4. Click the Browse button.
5. Select the desired photos and click the Open button. This will direct you back to the Upload Photos screen. Your photos will appear in a list beneath the Browse button.
6. When you have finished uploading your photos, click the green Submit button at the bottom of the screen.