posted Jul 14, 2014, 8:05 AM by Glen Stephens
updated Jul 14, 2014, 8:06 AM
- [NEW] Added %property_status% macro to Auto Task Macros.
- [NEW] Added custom fields to properties.
- [NEW] Added custom fields to utilities in properties.
- [NEW] Added Buyer Net Offer to Offer Header and Offer Reports. Calculated by subtracting negotiated repair and closing cost amounts from the buyer offer amount.
- [NEW] Added option to Disable duplicate offers alert in Admin > Site Settings.
- [NEW] Added option to Auto populate Buyer info for new offers with company info in Admin > Site Settings.
- [NEW] Added Buyer Phone, Buyer Email, and Buyer Cell to Property Report.
- [NEW] Added custom fields as visible columns to property reports.
- [NEW] Added a view option to documents in the system so they can be viewed in the browser as opposed to only being able to download them. NOTE: Only applies to PDF, Text, and Image attachments.
- [NEW] Added ability to duplicate existing Auto Tasks in Admin > Auto Tasks.
- [NEW] Added option to auto Increment and automatically set the Loan Number when adding a new property. NOTE: Must be turned on by support.
- [NEW] Added a URL that will return a saved report as XML. The URL can be found under Reports > My Reports. NOTE: This is not a secured URL and can be accessed without login credentials.
- [NEW] Added message to buyer name indicating if public funds are being used or not (Property > Offers).
- [NEW] Added phone number to Admin > Users.
- [NEW] Added %mls_number% to Preservation Auto Task Email Notifications.
- [CHANGE] Agent on property lists now shows phone number and link for email.
- [CHANGE] Email dialogs are now bigger and easier to navigate.
- [CHANGE] On property list pages under "Click for more info", Actual COE is displayed under "Accepted Offer" when it is entered, otherwise it displays Expected COE.
- [CHANGE] Changed Public Search results page to be more template based so companies can request to customize what information shows on public searches. (Contact Support)
- [FIX] Fixed bug that was preventing the Home > Expenses tab from populating.
- [FIX] Fixed Import so it remembers your previous field associations.